When we faced down
Facedowns by continent
- This #facedown must have been abducted by aliens; I have only just found it, five years on! Remember this, @chrisrankin? http://ow.ly/6KUzK 1 year ago
- In which we meet the entire Seattle Tea Party, and they do not tread on us. http://ow.ly/6IEdy #facedown 1 year ago
- How are you? Oh, I'm okay. This is a nice place. It's so hot today. http://ow.ly/6HyLT #herelieslove #facedown 1 year ago
- RT @iLoveFacedowns: Facedowns to iLoveFacedowns!! In the flesh! wp.me/pTGHt-bC 1 year ago
- The world is teacup-sized. We met the fabulous @ilovefacedowns at a wedding and look what happened! http://ow.ly/6GE5o 1 year ago
- Parliament. Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- Ithaca, New York.
- World’s saddest koala. Wildlife Conservation Park, Australia.
- Buddha Statue. Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- Multnomah Falls, Oregon.
- Thornewood Castle. Tacoma, Washington.
- Kayaking. Abel Tasman National Park, New Zealand.
- Intramuros. Manila, The Philippines.
- Carved Buddha in rock. Near Gyeongju, South Korea.
- Cenotaph of Sangram Singh. Udaipur, India.
Monthly Archives: November 2007
DSC00422, originally uploaded by amy.mihyang. pictured: Amy photo credit: Laura Blumenthal
west africa 610, originally uploaded by amy.mihyang. pictured: Amy photo credit: Laura Blumenthal
west africa 459, originally uploaded by amy.mihyang. pictured: Amy photo credit: Laura Blumenthal
barfelona 034, originally uploaded by amy.mihyang. pictured: Amy photo credit: Henry Davila